All-Star People Being Rude On Fierceboard.

• Thread starter ACEwarhedofTennessee
  • Start date

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

we need a sarcasm button
That's what emoticons are for!
wink.png

take your own advice grow up and be mature. making fun of teams isn't being mature it's rude and disrespectful i truly feel bad for ACE (if you are own their teams) and also CEA for you being a fan of them. No team would want a fan like you. Grow up.
Thank you! I was thinking that the whole time I read the NCA post!

ruderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderude

I should now be the most popular guy on here.

Hey guys Im actually contacting Walt Disney World Event Planning and Im gonna have them design and create the official Fierceboard "Cage of Death" which will be present at Worlds this year...so Im gonna need a portion of all your bids to help fund it...Some money will be going to the cage itself other money is going to ESPN to get a few more camera men to come tape so we can have it broadcasted on Tv and the rest of the money is going to Amy Bender to poorly commentate on the event itself with incorrect terms and awkward statements...so any fiercers ready to step in the cage and lay the shimmy beat down and reply with a roundhouse kick to the face...just reply to this and Ill add your name to this list....
smile.png
thanks

ruderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderuderude

I should now be the most popular guy on here.

Passing out now...

"ACEwarhedofTennessee said: ↑
BAHAHAAHAH FALLING STARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DROPPED THERE CENTER FLYER 2 TIMES BAHAHAH
(hope this post isnt offensive, incase you wernt aware im a senior elite fan.)
It's offensive....."

You definitely said this earlier. Talk about rude and the pot calling the kettle black.

This kinda got out of hand, I somewhat agree with the first orginal poster, that like myself there are kids, teens of all ages on this board and when replying back to a post or being sarcastic... maybe take in mind who wrote the post your commenting on, I have thick skin but I dont always recognize sarcasim, its my age but I can get down right rude back, I chose not to be confrontational. I try to respect the feelings and opinions of others who may be reading, im just saying if a teen can do it so should most adults not? Having different opinions and ideas is what makes this board so great. We all can see if someone is a "newbie" or how old they appear, I wouldnt be so quick to jump down someones throat. I think thats all the OP was trying to say. :)

Latest posts

Back