All-Star Photos Depicting Sportsmanship

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 31, 2011
I am looking for some nice photos depicting sportsmanship for a school project. It can be anything from friends in two different uniforms posing together or teams sitting every other at Worlds Awards. I'm also looking for some photos depicting "confidence"
Show me what you've got!

Do you specifically want cheer related or would other sports do? I may have some baseball pics of this type.

aty2ypy7.jpg

This is USA Wildcats and USA Allstars posing together for a pic. after awards. The whole USA All Star team came up, congratulated us for winning and asked to take a picture. Very good sportsmanship!!

There were some from Worlds last year floating around of the LgCoed teams clowning around backstage while the mess with the overcrowding was settled. I can't seem to find them now. Anyone have any of those?

Again not a photo, but this video gives me the most ridiculous chills. Basically, the team that got 2nd in this video (Western) had won Nationals... 23 times in a row (maybe 24?) and Queens, the team that places first, had been, usually, their biggest competition.

Theres a picture out there of 3 girls, one from F5, another from SE, and a girl from WCSS. Sportsmanship for sure!!

ETA; and in the LRG Coed division when Cheetahs mixed in with California allstars (if im not mistaken?) at awards

Back