All-Star Pictures.. Hha(:

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 5, 2011
Who is the photographer at most of the competiitions yall go to?

hha,, there is NEVER one picture of me that I look halfway decent in.
I alwasy think at the beginning of the season "Ooh, maybe I'll get one in my backtuck/toe touch/standing and look good?" but after the first two comps it's prettyy much like.. screw this. hha:)

I know Jamie Christian goes to the major competitions. And he takes amazing photo's. Action Sports does a lot of competitions too but they usually focus on the people that are up front.

i don't know who the photographers are, but i have the same problem. they never get decent pictures of me!

well.. i always seem to think i make facials or smile all the time, but the pictures make me look retarded.. or like im in the middle of switching smiles everytime! aha

but i literally went 3 years without one picture of me at all.

The first year I did cheer there was always a ton of great pictures of me, I got kinda spoilded haha. Then last year and this year they get pictures of me standing there looking like an idiot, looking tragic, pulling my body positions or coming out of my body positions, akward facials, or picking a wedgie. So...I hate my life lol

Who is the photographer at most of the competiitions yall go to?

hha,, there is NEVER one picture of me that I look halfway decent in.
I alwasy think at the beginning of the season "Ooh, maybe I'll get one in my backtuck/toe touch/standing and look good?" but after the first two comps it's prettyy much like.. screw this. hha:)

i think you just read my mind... i was thinking about this a couple minutes ago... i hope to get a good picture, then i see all of them then i give up

Haven't been to a comp yet this season with a decent photographer but we have a cheer dad that takes the most amazing shots of all our teams and shares them on facebook for us.

i honestly think the easiest way to fix this problem, is have more photographers, instead of one or two in the front ya know? different views would be pretty cool!

this season and last season i have the exact same ending pose in the center, so i can USUALLY count on a picture or two of that. but besides that, i'm in NOTHING. maybe one picture of me in the middle of a motion making a horrible face, but other than that you wouldn't even know i was on the team if it wasn't for the photographers
tongue.png
if i ever find a good action shot of me, it's like a miracle celebration.

We have our own program photographer at UA (one of our cheer dads). He is absolutely AMAZING!! He gets close up action shots of every team at every event. He then uploads them to our UA Flickr account and organizes them all by event and team. Every UA member has access to all the photos. I have so many beautiful shots of my daughters from this season thanks to him. He literally takes thousands of shots. He's incredible!! We LOVE, LOVE, LOVE what he does for our program!!

HAHAHAHAHAH!! I ALWAYS go into a competition thinking, "Okay, this time I'm going to make this face, at this point in the routine and maybe they'll get a good picture of it..." And then whenever I look at the pictures, I either have a wicked double chin from looking down awkwardly, or they caught me mid-motion transition and I just look dumb. The only competition where I get decent pictures are Jamfest competitions! Jamie Christian did get some quality ones of me crying at my last competition though... So Mr. Christian, if you are reading this, I thank you for these beautiful pictures of me. :)

j8oeao.jpg

154zq4y.jpg

The first year I did cheer there was always a ton of great pictures of me, I got kinda spoilded haha. Then last year and this year they get pictures of me standing there looking like an idiot, looking tragic, pulling my body positions or coming out of my body positions, akward facials, or picking a wedgie. So...I hate my life lol

I GOT A WEDGIE PICKING ONE TOO... After that, my coach yelled at us all and told us she forbid us to pick wedgies during the routine. We just had to suffer until the end. It was tragic!

Back