All-Star Pictures.. Hha(:

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We have our own program photographer at UA (one of our cheer dads). He is absolutely AMAZING!! He gets close up action shots of every team at every event. He then uploads them to our UA Flickr account and organizes them all by event and team. Every UA member has access to all the photos. I have so many beautiful shots of my daughters from this season thanks to him. He literally takes thousands of shots. He's incredible!! We LOVE, LOVE, LOVE what he does for our program!!

same with our gym! he posts them to a windows live account at everybody gets to see them!

What's even more annoying...banning the use of "professional looking" cameras at events because there is an event photographer. I definitely understand the business side of it, but then have more photographers so we actually have something to buy.

What's even more annoying...banning the use of "professional looking" cameras at events because there is an event photographer. I definitely understand the business side of it, but then have more photographers so we actually have something to buy.

Yes yes yes!!! Some of these photographers are so lousy too. I've been to comps for my niece and I bring my nice Nikkon, I set it on a fast shutter speed and take a bunch of pics. It helps that I know her team's routine, so I anticipate what is coming next. Often my pics are better than the professionals.

I GOT A WEDGIE PICKING ONE TOO... After that, my coach yelled at us all and told us she forbid us to pick wedgies during the routine. We just had to suffer until the end. It was tragic!

OMG I FEEL YOUR PAIN. I am so glad we don't compete in spandex. I would die.

Back