OT Piercings

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Oct 2, 2011
i want to get my tragus pierced and the inside of my ear.. i don't know what its called, since its my off season now. What piercings do you have? are you going to get any when your season ends?

For the inside of the ear one, are you getting a Rook piercing or a Daith piercing? My room mate JUST got her rook pierced, she said it hurt really badly. I also heard that when you get your tragus, you hear it go through and it makes a popping noise. Sooo gross. But I'm going next friday afternoon to get a triple forward helix piercing and I literally cannot contain my excitement. I've been thinking about it everyday. It'll be my first piercing ever (at 20 years old haha) and it's probably going to be the only piercing I'll ever get. But I'm so excited!

There is also a whole thread hear where people have posted pictures of their tattoos and piercings:
Tattoos & piercings | Fierce Board - We Talk Cheerleading

For the inside of the ear one, are you getting a Rook piercing or a Daith piercing? My room mate JUST got her rook pierced, she said it hurt really badly. I also heard that when you get your tragus, you hear it go through and it makes a popping noise. Sooo gross. But I'm going next friday afternoon to get a triple forward helix piercing and I literally cannot contain my excitement. I've been thinking about it everyday. It'll be my first piercing ever (at 20 years old haha) and it's probably going to be the only piercing I'll ever get. But I'm so excited!

There is also a whole thread hear where people have posted pictures of their tattoos and piercings:
Uhh ya. I got this done a few years ago and OH. MY. GOD. I have a tattoo on my hip and this hurt 10000x worse. It's a quick pain, but it's A LOT of pain.

i got my tragus before but it closed during cheer season. ill have to post a picture i know im going to get SOMETHING done

Back