All-Star Places To Eat Around The Milkhouse

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 7, 2010
My family is going to Worlds this year as spectators, but since it's kind of expensive, we're gonna try to be on a budget all weekend. This obviously (unfortunately?) includes food haha. So is there anywhere inexpensive yet good that we can eat that's close to the Milkhouse?

Any help would be super appreciated!! <3

If you have an iPhone or another phone that has apps, try Urbanspoon or Aroundme. They are both great apps for looking for places to eat.

My family is going to Worlds this year as spectators, but since it's kind of expensive, we're gonna try to be on a budget all weekend. This obviously (unfortunately?) includes food haha. So is there anywhere inexpensive yet good that we can eat that's close to the Milkhouse?

Any help would be super appreciated!! <3

ok are you staying on property? if so go with the basic meal plan...its around 30.00 per day per adult and I wanna say like between 14.00 and 20.00 per kid...you get one sit down restraunt with a non alchohalic drink an entree and dessert, you
also get a quick service meal (i.e. something at a window) with a drink, non alchohalic of course, and entree, and a dessert, and you get 1 or 2 snacks a day( i.e. drink, or an fod item less than 4.00 unless other wise marked) pm if you need other options

Okay thanks everybody :) We've kind of established that Disney is crazy expensive, that's why I'm asking for places that aren't, haha

Disney's portion sizes are huge, I had a salad on vacation last summer and it came in bowl the size of my head. My mom and I shared everything we ate so I guess that cut down on costs

go to downtown disney! there's so many places to eat there like this really good sandwich place called earl of sandwich & there's wolf gang puck's cafe, too. if you're staying at the resorts it's just a bus ride away :)

Back