All-Star Please Help Me Go To My Dream School!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sep 21, 2010
Ok, so I know this isn't really the place to post this, but in order for me to go to my dream schoo, I need scholarships and this one requires votes!

I have been accepted to SCAD, my dream school! It is SOOO expensive though and without scholarships, it is impossible for me to attend. I have had this dream of becoming an artist since I was a young girl, and I will have the education that I require if I do not have money to pay for it. :[
Please read my essay and vote for me!!!
All you have to do is click the link and vote! No signing up or anything and if I get this scholarship, I promise to inspire the world just as my essay says!

If any of you would like to share it on other networking sites, please feel free! You have absolutely NO idea how much it would mean to me!!!!
PLEASE PLEASE VOTE FOR ME!

Inspiration from within. | WyzAnt Scholarships | WyzAnt Tutoring

Thank you all so much!
Cheers!
Izzy!

Thank you all so much, you have no idea how much this truly means to me... Like... if I get this and am able to go to SCAD, I will cry BUCKETS of tears.

Voted! My oldest son worked with some SCAD graduates (acting in commercials/videos) and we were so incredibly impressed! We wish you the best in pursuing your dream-

Back