Please Pray For My Dog..

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 2, 2011
My dog is really bad off. He's three years old and dying. He just had a major seizure about five minutes ago.

Thanks everyone! The vet said it could take up to a year for him to get better, but we're seeing absolutely no progress at all /:

My parents just gave him his medicine and he's really bad off. We're going to him down. I'm crying my eyes out. I don't know what to do with myself.

My parents just gave him his medicine and he's really bad off. We're going to him down. I'm crying my eyes out. I don't know what to do with myself.
:( I'm so so so so so so soooooo sorry</3
I am here for you if you need anything. I am praying for you and your family <3

:( I'm so so so so so so soooooo sorry</3
I am here for you if you need anything. I am praying for you and your family <3
Thank you... I am crying so hard right now I think I'm going to make myself sick. I can't let him go. He's my best friend and I need him. I don't want him to hate me in Heaven when we put him down.

Thank you... I am crying so hard right now I think I'm going to make myself sick. I can't let him go. He's my best friend and I need him. I don't want him to hate me in Heaven when we put him down.
Aw hun, he isn't going to hate you. You're doing the right thing. It wouldn't be fair to make him stay if he's this sick and miserable and in pain. I put my cat down in march, and he was really sick. We didn't know he was sick until one my mom found him downstairs and he was so sick. I felt horrible. I thought he'd hate us because we didn't know he was sick. But it's so good to know that he's in Heaven with God. In Heaven, there is no such thing as hate. There is only love and light. I promise he will be okay in Heaven. He will feel no more pain, and he will no longer be sick. He will be happier if he's out of pain. I know it's hard, but it just wouldn't be fair for him to have to live in pain especially if the medicine isn't even working.
xoxoxo <3 hugs!!!
ETA

I'm soo sorry for what you and your family are going through! It may seem small right now, but he will be in a better place. I believe Puppy Heaven has the freshest, coldest water! Endless doggie biscuits! The best soft food!(cuz we all know how fun it is to clean up after that!) lol. Someone to play fetch with all day! Chew toys that never break! Someone to scratch their bellies n let them roll around all day! Cats who don't mnd being chased n bit on the ears n tails! And ponds/mud to swim and play!
Losing anyone in your family is tough, but the unconditional furry kids is the toughest.
Peace Be Still. . . .

Back