Positive Thoughts : )

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 23, 2011
Ok ya'll so I just sent my resume' to a big recording studio in Nashville Tn, for an audio engineering internship. Please send me all the positive thoughts you can!!! I really want this! it's literally my dream internship!!! Thanks so much!

I hope you get it!
Thank you!! Me too!! It's like surreal...one of the other students in my school interns there and he was talking about how he helped record Scotty McCreey's Christmas Album the other week...I need to work at a place this cool!!! :eek:

Thank you!! Me too!! It's like surreal...one of the other students in my school interns there and he was talking about how he helped record Scotty McCreey's Christmas Album the other week...I need to work at a place this cool!!! :eek:
Haha I live in England so I don't know who that is, but it sounds really cool :) Do you have to be interviewed, or is it just based on what you sent in?

Haha I live in England so I don't know who that is, but it sounds really cool :) Do you have to be interviewed, or is it just based on what you sent in?
Oh Emily you are slacking but I guess thats ok cause he won American Idol...and I just sent in my resume and they are looking to fill a few spots soon so hopefully soon! Im trying to not think about it cause i keep getting like nervous thinking about it haha

Oh Emily you are slacking but I guess thats ok cause he won American Idol...and I just sent in my resume and they are looking to fill a few spots soon so hopefully soon! Im trying to not think about it cause i keep getting like nervous thinking about it haha
Haha, sorry :wasntme: When do you find out if you've got it?

Back