Post Your Favorite Voiceovers!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

"You say Cali this? Well we say Cali that! Now what you gonna do when Cali comes and takes it back?" - California All Stars Unlimited Coed 2010

"10 Years Strong doesn't get much sweeter!" HPU Large Coed 2012

"Oh do you feel it? Yeah it's supersonic! You know who it is, it's the black an orange!" OSU Large Coed 2012

"Thanks for saving my seat, BUT HONEY HERE'S SOMETHING TO TWEET!" - Top Gun Large Coed 2012

full out allstars white out- "you just cant deny the exellence! wanna be a star? nows your chance to act the part! its now, or never! lets do this together. its time to prove to you that we're just better!"

"Spirit so hot every time we come through we win win win no matter what and every time I step up in the building e-e-e-e-everybody's hands go, all my spirit fans go "we want spirit, we want spirit" of texas flying high, spirit stars in the sky."
-Spirit of Texas Large Limited Coed Worlds 2010
^^All time favorite.

This is way too hard:oops: I can't just pick a couple.

"Don't hate us because we look good, love us 'cause you should. Extreme done (I think that's what it says?) told you girl, you're now rocking with the best in the world."
-CEA Small Seniors 2010

"Serve and conquer , rule the word, take back the gold. Queens reign supreme, we will not be dethroned."
-Maryland Twisters F5 Worlds 2011

"Generals make it understood, take our crown? You wish you could. Ahh woodlands, now push it real good."
-WE Generals Worlds 2012

"We can overcome anything, that's what it's about. Believe in yourself, Rockstar without a doubt."
-Rockstar Beetles 2011- 2012

CEA's Junior Coed Elites's dance in 2010- 2011.
CA Panthers jumps in 2009- 2010 (way to lazy to type that out).

And basically every Cali, Cheer Athletics, Stingrays, Shooting Star, and F5 voiceover ever made and a some of CEA's.

Rockstar Beetles Worlds 2012 one during running tumbling about "this might be the last year to do a double twist" I died when I heard that.

Whoops, I have a lot :p maybe I should stop..

Cali Lady Bullets: Cali ladies never leave with out there guns 'click click'
CA Cheetahs: No sense in hiding. cause we. can hear. you breathing! *breathing sounds during jumps is AWESOME!*
And anything and everything F5 2012: Welcome to the Final Match. This ones for keeps.
We didn't earn, what! We didn't deserve it, who? We'll set the record straight for those of you who think.
Yes we served *snap* it now LEARN it!
The Queens the Divas of F5!
Don't you hear me calling you Msss Hunnnayyyy?
No other Queen can serve it like this!
For those who doubt, We're calling you out! This ones for our FANS the ones in the stands.
Give me divas, give me Snaps snaps snaps for my queens<33
F5 2011:
Don't get it TWISTEDDDDD !!!
F5 is back . All hail the Queen.
Serve and conquored Ruled the world Take back the Gold Queen reign supreme WE WILL NOT BE DETHRONED!
A little much i know sorry :p

"they got that silver smoke,you want? they got it.who's last playing tag...not it"
"to all my competition,sit down and take some notes.go home read what you wrote.performance time,lots of hope, best of wishes smoke"
"try and beat the blue and green,take your best shot...we.think.not."
"y'all know what we're saying...y'all know smoke ain't playing!so everybody in the house start rayin!"
"wait till the smoke clears..."
"everybody stop what you're doing.it's time for a smoke break."
Yup...I'm a little obsessed.
RIP SMOKE. <3

Cali Lady Bullets: Cali ladies never leave with out there guns 'click click'
CA Cheetahs: No sense in hiding. cause we. can hear. you breathing! *breathing sounds during jumps is AWESOME!*
And anything and everything F5 2012: Welcome to the Final Match. This ones for keeps.
We didn't earn, what! We didn't deserve it, who? We'll set the record straight for those of you who think hate
Yes we served *snap* it now LEARN it!
The Queens the Divas of F5!
Don't you hear me calling you Msss Hunnnayyyy?
No other Queen can serve it like this!
For those who doubt, We're calling you out! This ones for our FANS the ones in the stands.
Give me divas, give me Snaps snaps snaps for my queens<33
F5 2011:
Don't get it TWISTEDDDDD !!!
F5 is back . All hail the Queen.
Serve and conquored Ruled the world Take back the Gold Queen reign supreme WE WILL NOT BE DETHRONED!
A little much i know sorry :p
:)

Back