Post Your Favorite Voiceovers!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I don't need that Siri and I do not that google maps everybody knows I'm here and I know where the tunes be at -rockstar Beatles

U-A L-E-G-A-C-Y why cuz we super fly and we got no guys reppin all girl -ultimate athletics legacy

I forgot I was perfect cuz I'm so used to it class in session taking notes pink show em how we do it
I'm not a beauty queen I like the finer things like boys heels cars gettin dirty in my worlds ring -GT pink ladies

We got rings yes we do we got rings how bout you -GT black

All 2012/13

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

"Homicide, Aces kill it! CPR life I give it"
"Bullets are famous, honey You're nameless. Girl you're irrelevant unless you're Cali Aces!" - California Allstars Aces

I don't need Siri and I do not need a google map! Erybody know South Carolina where the champs be at -RockStar Beatles

Ok I know it's not done but I really wanna see this in a music,,,

So everyone has heard of Christina agilera's song "Feel this moment"
Pit bull ges

"So lets stop time and enjoy this moment"

I wish someone (a good team) would end their dance like that. I think it would be awesome. Like its worlds take it all In, you worked your entire life for THIS MOMENT, enjoy it! I swear it would be perfect

Excuse me I'm sorry I'm really such a lady, I wear the blue and green but my name is orange, baby :) Stingray Orange 2012

"I need a shot of Green Bay with a little bit of lime, Ladies of the Bay we fine as wine. Wisconsin, say 'CHEESE!' No side jokes, save it please!" GBE Lime Worlds 2013

Someone scream it loud, I'M BLACK AND I'M PROUD! -GT Black 2013

"so take out your iPad and check google maps, HEY SIRI.... Where can we find the world champs?......... Orange rays, can be found in the ATL. I know you're still crushing."

T C CoEd E, This is what we're all about, Getting rings every year since it was the Milkhouse. - Team Canada CE Elite 2013. Loving this one especially!!

Back