All-Star Pot Of Gold Nationals...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 14, 2009
Is anyone attending Pot of Gold this year??
I know there were a lot of issues last year and just wondering if any gyms are going.

It currently is not on our schedule. I think after last year's fiasco it will be a much smaller comp, especially since they are not giving bids.

If they're not giving bids.. a lot of gyms will not be there. I know several programs sent just level 5's just to try and get paid bids.

What happened last year that was so bad?

*sorry if this has been mentioned before,im just curious beacuse I always here about pot of gold

Who's going? My gym Cheer Intensity wasn't planning on going at first but the competition company owners called our gym and asked if some of our teams could come compete. 4 of our teams will be in attendance.

Who's going? My gym Cheer Intensity wasn't planning on going at first but the competition company owners called our gym and asked if some of our teams could come compete. 4 of our teams will be in attendance.
I heard they called several gyms so they could be eligible for bids next year. This comp also went from being a two day to a one day.

we were planning on going, but once it went to one day we switched to wsf nationals.
it doesn't sound very promising if they have to call teams and beg them to come.....

NY Cheer is bringing some of their teams. They decided to go because there is NO registration fee lol

Back