Potential Fierce Board App Retirement

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Lots of people solving their own problems!

**No representation is made that the quality of cheer advice provided is greater than the quality of cheer advice provided by other twitters.**

TapATalk is a separate app. they actually have many different forums in one.

Anyways you download it and search for fierceboard.
It will have you log in once and then it will always be there in the future when you click on it!
Also it is very user friendly and the best part about it is I can upload As many pics as I want because it is so easy to do it in the app it's like posting a pic to facebook directly from your phone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It wont let me log in with this account info

It wont let me log in with this account info

You have to create a tapatalk account.

**No representation is made that the quality of cheer advice provided is greater than the quality of cheer advice provided by other twitters.**

Please forgive me if this is a stupid question, but are you going to get rid of the Fierce Board App?

Please forgive me if this is a stupid question, but are you going to get rid of the Fierce Board App?

Yes. He's eliminating it the first of the year.

No representation is made that the quality of cheer advice provided is greater than the quality of cheer advice provided by other twitters.

Yes. It has cost me $1,000 a year to keep it going and it just wasn't worth it anymore.

Okay not sure if this is just me but I switched phones today and figured I should just download tapatalk instead of fierce board. But it seems like it uses way more of my battery than the fierce board app... Like I posted twice this morning and then it was just in the background and it used 40% of my battery according to my usage stats. I never deleted it from background on my old phone. Are other people having the same problem? I will just have to make sure I close it out completely when I use it.

No battery issue that I'm aware of and I never log out. Using iPhone 5.

Is yours a Samsung by chance?

*If a coach/gym owner deletes their tweets are they only an idiot while the tweet is up?*

No battery issue that I'm aware of and I never log out. Using iPhone 5.

Is yours a Samsung by chance?

*If a coach/gym owner deletes their tweets are they only an idiot while the tweet is up?*
I'm using iPhone 5. I will just have to see if it continues - I just got the phone today so maybe it's just being weird! It was also going crazy with my group texts

Turn off background refresh on your phone. That's a battery hog no one needs anyway.

Back