Potential Fierce Board App Retirement

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I just got 4 notices for this on my phone for some reason. When I clicked, it opened up the board in Safari to this thread. I thought it read that Fierce Board was retiring. Maybe it was just the app but I sure thought it meant the board.

I downloaded the app but there is no " reply " button..: does that make sense ?
Did you create a profile and then select fierce board as one of your forums?

**Every time a flyer hits the floor a puppy dies. You do like puppies, don't you Susie?**

Did you create a profile and then select fierce board as one of your forums?

**Every time a flyer hits the floor a puppy dies. You do like puppies, don't you Susie?**

Once you create a profile for the app itself do you have to sign in also to FB forum?

Haha I wish y'all could have seen my mini freak out when I first thought this said that fierce board was retiring. Sad about the app, though. I couldn't imagine what I was gonna do without fb.

I also got 4 notifications about app retirement, I'm sad about the FB app, TapAtalk it's kinda complicated for me :(
I started out on TapATalk but now I hate it :(
I downloaded it again the other day in preparation for this and deleted it last night bc I just couldn't stand it anymore.

Bummer.

@King, looks like the tapatalk app requires :60 seconds between posts which if I recall correct is :30 longer than your app. Is that something that can be shortened for us?

**December 31,2014. The day life as we know it will change. R.I.P Fierce Board app**

@King, looks like the tapatalk app requires :60 seconds between posts which if I recall correct is :30 longer than your app. Is that something that can be shortened for us?

**December 31,2014. The day life as we know it will change. R.I.P Fierce Board app**
You can't just give it a minute? [emoji1] [emoji12]

Fierceboard: where discussions become popularity contests

Latest posts

Back