Potential Fierce Board App Retirement

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

You can't just give it a minute? [emoji1] [emoji12]

Fierceboard: where discussions become popularity contests
Uhhhh, If I could give it a minute do you think I would have asked? ;)

**December 31,2014. The day life as we know it will change. R.I.P Fierce Board app**

I started out on TapATalk but now I hate it :(
I downloaded it again the other day in preparation for this and deleted it last night bc I just couldn't stand it anymore.

Bummer.
I'm with you. I find it clunky to use and the colours send my eyes crazy :( I love tapping on the FierceBoard 'F' on my ipad/iPhone.

I'm a paid member to get rid of the ads, does that still transfer across @King ?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I'm with you. I find it clunky to use and the colours send my eyes crazy :( I love tapping on the FierceBoard 'F' on my ipad/iPhone.

I'm a paid member to get rid of the ads, does that still transfer across @King ?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

It should. Is it not working?

@King, looks like the tapatalk app requires :60 seconds between posts which if I recall correct is :30 longer than your app. Is that something that can be shortened for us?

**December 31,2014. The day life as we know it will change. R.I.P Fierce Board app**

It's to keep "people" ie, you, from posting too much. LOL!!!

The only thing that is weird about the tapas all is that it gives you multiple notifications for the same thread, so I could have nine notifications and have it be that nine people replied to a thread.

Back