High School Practice Clothes

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm not on board with the idea that matching = being part of a team. I get that some may feel that way, so to each their own. I've cheered on teams that have ran both ways and I've coached teams that ran both ways. There is zero correlation in my experience that ties practice wear to helping bring teams together or having more effective practices. If the assistant feels that strongly she could handle the laundry!

I agree with you. In addition, I made the statement that I think it would be more likely to work the other way around: In other words, if they come together as a team, they may WANT to match at practice.

We make practice clothes be in the school colors and the same year to year. So each year there will be a black and red shirts and shorts. The third outfit is usually not school colors. The homecoming/ class shirts/ club shirts are probably black or red as they are school colors. The girls are required to wear the correct color not exact shirt. This allows them to lose and repurchase something similar and after their first year with the program supplement from their other years or clubs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back