OT Prancing/bucking Allowed In Cheer?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic

She is a the human version of the mullet. Business up top, party down below.

Side note: I went to school with a girl who, in 50 years after marrying a filthy rich husband, could be this lady. And I am thoroughly creeped out

I sure hope she'd be able to afford a better wig.

After now knowing that prancercizing is a real thing, I can safely say this girl used to prancersize down the hall. I thought she was just really excited to get to class and would gallop but nope... Like you know how every school has a "horse girl"? She was our horse girl and she would prancersize to class sans ankle weights and spandex.

After now knowing that prancercizing is a real thing, I can safely say this girl used to prancersize down the hall. I thought she was just really excited to get to class and would gallop but nope... Like you know how every school has a "horse girl"? She was our horse girl and she would prancersize to class sans ankle weights and spandex.
But with a low-hanging backpack and her jacket dragging on the floor in the colder months?

After watching that video the only animal that comes to mind for me is camel.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

my high school's horse girl was tipping back in her chair once during my AP European History class and flipped completely over while yelling "JOHN KNOX!"

and that's the story of how I will always remember who founded Scottish Presbyterianism.

Back