Pray For Addison Locke...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

John Butler

Cheer Parent
Dec 27, 2010
Hello fellow Fierceboard members. I am posting to ask a favor of all of you. My family got the wonderful opportunity to meet a young girl named Addison Locke who was cheering for Five Star Cheer in IL. Out of nowhere, she was diagnosed with Cancer early this year. She underwent chemo and a liver transplant. We met her this summer and she was such an amazing little girl. Even with the chemo, she had such an amazing spirit. She calls herself "Super Addison" because she says she is the superhero fighting against Cancer. We have stayed close to the Locke family since our meeting and we just heard news that Addison had to go back in for tests because her counts were up again. It appears the cancer has now spread to her lungs. The family is devastated and in need of a miracle. Please pray for them. Addison has been so brave and we can only hope God will bring their family a miracle. Ask friends and family to pray as well. We believe in the power of prayer. Thank you all!

Saw this on tumblr. </3
"I am sad this morning and I need to ask all of you that are my friends all over the world to please help me and PRAY. As most of you know, Addison Locke is a little girl from Five Star Cheer who out of nowhere was diagnosed with liver cancer last year. She had a liver transplant and has been recovering. She is the bravest little girl I know, that’s why we call her Super Addison. She is an angel. I need to ask all of you to please SHARE this picture and PRAY for her. Yesterday her mom posted this status…

Pathology report came back and the cancer has spread into her lungs. At this point in time, Dr. Geller is trying to get us on a trial that is run here in Cincinnati & Chicago. Because of how many times we have to be checked during it, Dr. Geller wants to try and get us in Chicago so we can be together as much as we can as a family. I am absolutely numb right now. We need a miracle at this point."
I pray that they are able to work things out so they can participate in the trial, and that it works. What a strong little girl.

Back