Pray For Alyse & Danica

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

May 13, 2012
e81mjm.jpg

Two days ago, there was a horrible car accident in my town. Two girls from the other high school across town - Alyse, a sophomore, and Danica, a recent graduate, were in the car together when it hit a tree and rolled over into the middle of the road. Both were taken to the hospital through Flight for Life and both are still in critical condition and fighting for their lives. I am not sure of the extent of Danica (the driver)'s injuries, but I know that Alyse is still not breathing on her own and has been in a coma for at least the last 48 hours. Alyse was on her high school's varsity cheer squad this last season, and both her and Danica are very talented softball players. Please send these beautiful girls and their families some prayers and positive energy, I really hope they pull through

UPDATE: Alyse was taken off life support this afternoon. Another cheer angel taken way too soon... rest in peace sweet girl and prayers to the family.

UPDATE: Danica will be released from the hospital tomorrow morning, but she still has a long way to go on the road to recovery.

Please continue to pray for both Danica and for Alyse's family and friends... It's awful that our town has to go through this :(

Back