Pray For Keke

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 3, 2010
Hi everyone, i am here to ask for lots of prayers for a little 6 year old named Keke. From what i've seen on twitter, she used to be on ACX Columbia's tiny team (don't quote me on that because i'm not 100% sure), but that's besides the point. Keke has been induced into a coma from a deadly lung infection and she was airlifted to MUSC. Please pray that she recovers quickly :(

b8kyoi.jpg

Hi everyone, i am here to ask for lots of prayers for a little 6 year old named Keke. From what i've seen on twitter, she used to be on ACX Columbia's tiny team (don't quote me on that because i'm not 100% sure), but that's besides the point. Keke has been induced into a coma from a deadly lung infection and she was airlifted to MUSC. Please pray that she recovers quickly :(

b8kyoi.jpg

How is she doing? I saw a tweet saying "the doctors say there isn't much more they can do." and it was tweeted yesterday, i thought she was making so much progress earlier! Prayers <3

How is she doing? I saw a tweet saying "the doctors say there isn't much more they can do." and it was tweeted yesterday, i thought she was making so much progress earlier! Prayers <3
from what I've heard, she's still not doing too well.. :( like you said, I've heard that the doctors said there's nothing they can do really. but I'm not 100% sure. I don't know her personally,
so I'm just going off of what I've heard.

I just saw on facebook that Keke has passed

Back