Prayer For A Fellow Fber And Her Cp

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Wow. My daughter is IG friends with her. Sorry to hear about this. Thanks for posting the info and fund me page

Since there's now a Go Fund Me page on this, it should be fine to share the news:
Bring Jaylen Home by Teresa Chuck - GoFundMe

You and your daughter will be kept in my thoughts throughout the day. You have an entire community behind you @TheVipersMom
What??? This is horrible! Isn't there a custody agreement? I know police consider it a civil matter and won't help , but if there's a court order in place, he's in for it. Hopefully she's not in danger and is able to communicate with her mom. Ugh. I'm so sorry.

Trying to find words to say but I can't. It's heartbreaking. Praying for the both of them, hope J is alright and comes home soon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

This is surreal. I just blasted this to my gym. Praying she is returned unharmed as soon as possible.

This is absolutely terrible. Sending her lots and lots of love! Please please keep us updated.

What??? This is horrible! Isn't there a custody agreement? I know police consider it a civil matter and won't help , but if there's a court order in place, he's in for it. Hopefully she's not in danger and is able to communicate with her mom. Ugh. I'm so sorry.

Yes there is a court order in effect.

@TheVipersMom I hope this works out for you and that J is okay.

**I see crazy people**

Back