Prayer For A Fellow Fber And Her Cp

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Thanks everyone so much, I'll let you know something as soon as I can. I need my baby home with me and I miss her so much and yalls support means a lot. [emoji24][emoji24][emoji173][emoji173]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone so much, I'll let you know something as soon as I can. I need my baby home with me and I miss her so much and yalls support means a lot. [emoji24][emoji24][emoji173][emoji173]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am so sorry this is happening to you. You and your daughter are in my prayers. May she be safely back in your arms soon.

I want to say thanks again for the continued support and prayers!

I wanted to let everyone know we were in court on Friday, and the judge sent Jaylen back home with me!
I also found out they have no jurisdiction in the case at all because Texas has been her home state for way over 6 months! I'm getting an attorney down here now to finish off a few things but I'm so happy my baby is home. The judge signed off on an emergency removal, its great she is back. We flew in late late late Friday night to Dallas and she got to surprise her team early Saturday morning!!
So many happy tears! We are so happy to be back home!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I wanted to let everyone know we were in court on Friday, and the judge sent Jaylen back home with me!
I also found out they have no jurisdiction in the case at all because Texas has been her home state for way over 6 months! I'm getting an attorney down here now to finish off a few things but I'm so happy my baby is home. The judge signed off on an emergency removal, its great she is back. We flew in late late late Friday night to Dallas and she got to surprise her team early Saturday morning!!
My eyes welled with tears reading this, so happy!! I'm glad it didn't take too long either and that she was unharmed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
This is when you need something much greater than a shimmy. Very very happy for you both. Good job momma!

I'm glad all is well, and hopeful that you can come up with a good legal plan to keep this from happening again!

Back