Prayers For 2 Dead And 2 Injured Teens

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

TheVipersMom

Biggest (stalker) Fan '14
Cheer Parent
Apr 3, 2011
Where I'm from is Clarksville, TN. I do not know these kids personally as I'm slightly older and did not go to school in this town.

However, on Sunday there was a bad car accident where 2 kids died and 2 others were seriously injured. I have never seen so much out pouring and love shown for these kids I realize they were very special kids an meant a lot to many different people. My Facebook newsfeed is updating every few mins with their 1000s of friends making statuses and trying to deal with this tragic accident. My heart literally breaks every time I read something. Im so worried about a lot of their friends because they seem to be having a hard time dealing with it. I pray for those affected friends and family but I do wish if y'all don't mind if you could say a prayer for them as well!

http://www.theleafchronicle.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2011110829009

44354665-4cf8-e5ea.jpg

This is the stump that they hit and where the car caught on fire and the 2 passed away. This accident was on Rossview Rd. the same road the school they go to is on. These kids pass this every single day to remind them of this accident.

44354665-4e9c-955b.jpg
44354665-4ea5-e71c.jpg
44354665-4eb3-5edd.jpg

These pics are of Jack and Amy and they are the ones who passed away.
Jack was going to be attending his first day at Austin Peay State University on Monday. He graduated from Rossview High School, this past may. Amy was a senior who use to cheer for Rossview.

44354665-4f66-a8fe.jpg

This pic is a combined pic someone made including Jack and Amy on the left and Matt and Tyler who survived this accident on the right. I did hear they they would be ok.
I'm unsure of Matt's injuries but I've heard Tyler has broken his jaw, has bruised ribs, bruised lungs, and burns.
Tyler and Matt attended Rossview as well.

I can not express how saddened I am by any horrific accident and pray that people realize that tomorrow isn't promised. I pray that these families can find closure and the many friends continue to come together for a positive change. I pray for Matt and Tyler to continue to get better everyday.

I'm sorry for being so long winded but they have really touched a lot of people and would appreciate everyone's prayers.

Back