All-Star Prayers For Aubrey- A Cheer Coach's Daughter

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

gymncheercoach

Cheer Parent
Nov 13, 2010

While at Nationals (YCOA Cheer America in Indianapolis) this weekend one of the coach's daughters became ill and it is very serious. Please keep her and her family in your thoughts. Thanks <3

The link to the facebook prayer page is above.

Latest update from her Mom, one of my co-workers (cheer coach)

From the album: Mobile Uploads
By Lindsey Warner-Jones
Aubreys body is giving up. the dr said she is very ill. we almost lost her. She is in septic shock and organs are trying to shut down. She is so.swollen she is double her regular size.her lungs have filled with fluid. The team here has been wonderful. They have paralyzed her to make sure her body can build strength. She is getting blood, and has machines doing everything for her. Please continue.to pray for our sweet baby girl. Our hearts are breaking :(
photo.php
Facebook

Thanks to those of you who are helping pray and/or thinking of sweet Aubrey and her family. I know she isn't a famous cheerleader and we aren't from a big name gym/program, but they could really use all the support they can get!!!!
All of us at YCOA and Lindsey and her family appreciate your support!

There are accounts at Fifth Third Bank that are taking donations to help with expenses. They are still stuck at the 'Nationals' location, as that is where she became ill, and RMH will not allow siblings to stay, so they have a lot of hotel expenses and other expenses to be there for their daughter. If you join the Prayer Chain for Aubrey FB page all of the information is there to donate. If you can't find it, please let me know and I will get you the info. If you are in the Dayton, Ohio area and would like to participate in any fundraising efforts- please let us know and we will set you up with her cheer squad who is doing door to door fundraising. There is also a Mary Kay fundraiser going on as well. Thanks so much!

Sending prayers to her and her family. Praying for the Doctor's wisdom, strength for the family and that she can be healed quickly.

Prayers to Aubrey and her family. GET WELL SOON! Keep your positives and your head high.
Prayers from California.

Back