Prayers For Cheer Force One

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Kylee is doing well! She is trying to fit in at a new school, and has moved in with her grandparents and aunt. We have comped her season so that she can remain in all stars, and so her grandparents don't have to take on any additional expense. I think being in the gym, and with her team and coaches has really helped her maintain some normalcy in her life.

This is so heartbreaking. Please continue to keep us updated.
prayers going out to cheer force one, from elite cheer michigan!!!<3

Keep the updates coming on this sweet little girl. I'm sending my prayers for her as well as her grandparents and aunt. Let them be guided through raising a little girl. Let Kylee know that people all over the country care about her and want her to still be joyful. Let her mother watch over her from Heaven and stay her #1 cheerleader.

This is so heartbreaking to hear but Im happy to hear she is doing better and continuing to do something she loves. My prayers go out to Kylee and her family to continue to go on and be strong and kudos to CF1 on coming together and supporting Kylee and being her extended family & continuing to allow her to be able to do what she loves. Much love from a fellow cheer parent from NJ

Back