All-Star Prayers For East Coast Gyms And Families

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yes, thinking of all the gyms, cheerleaders, and families that will be affected by the hurricane. Praying for all!

Sooo, is CEA hosting the hurricane party?

Seriously tho, I'm praying for all of you. Hurricanes are really not fun when they're that big. Stay safe y'all!

No hurricane won't be bad that way... but we are! We are on the coast so we are getting it head on...

Thanks you everyone! Thsi is my first Hurricane. I just moved here from the Minnesota and I have no idea what to expect...I believe I am supposed to go to the store and stock up on food and water?

I have no idea how to prepare...tornado-check, blizzard-check, earthquake-check..Hurricane - no idea????

Cheer Infinity Family from NC is hoping the best for all east coast gyms and families. Stay safe during Hurricane Irene!
Hope you guys are all OK! All my friends at UNCW tell me that the campus is having a voluntary evacuation (although only a few people I know seem to have actually left!) I was there during the hurricane last year but it wasn't nearly as bad as this. I was outside tumbling in it!!

I really do not like living in Chicago and have often regretted leaving Virginia Beach to move here. Not today! I sooooo do not miss all this hurricane drama. Especially since 99.9% of the time there is all this hype nothing happens (thanks to you nice folks in NC catching the brunt for us :oops:). In the 20 years I lived there only ONE hurricane actually came, so I'm hoping that this one will do like the rest and miss VA.

I'll be watching. On the news for once, instead of out my window!

Back