All-Star Prayers For Ece

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

She fought for so long and gained the support of so many. It's such a shame to see a woman with such a great spirit go. LYMI <3

Also, I believe that yesterday she and her fiancé Kyle got married. That is true love.
Ugh..... Heart. Broken.

She fought for so long and gained the support of so many. It's such a shame to see a woman with such a great spirit go. LYMI <3

Also, I believe that yesterday she and her fiancé Kyle got married. That is true love.
I feel like them getting married was her way of feeling at peace... I don't know. I know that sounds weird, but she passed away the day after they got married, and to me, I would feel like that would be the last thing I would want to have happen before I passed away. Just knowing that I had eternal happiness because I was married to the love of my life.... Thoughts and prayers to her family and gym.

I feel like them getting married was her way of feeling at peace... I don't know. I know that sounds weird, but she passed away the day after they got married, and to me, I would feel like that would be the last thing I would want to have happen before I passed away. Just knowing that I had eternal happiness because I was married to the love of my life.... Thoughts and prayers to her family and gym.

They were supposed to get married in a few weeks. I think getting married yesterday (or very late last night?) was a last minute thing knowing she was going to lose her battle. I'm not religious, but I'm glad that they were able to take part in that sacrament.

Prayers for her Family, Friends, and all of the kids she's coached over the years<3

Back