Prayers For Mackenzie From Aviator

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Hello everyone! First, as an Aviator mom I want to say THANKS for all of the massive outflow of prayers from the cheer industry for Mackenzie both here, on our guestbook and the Aviator Allstar Cheerleading Facebook page. At Aviator...ALL of our kids are OUR kids so this has been something that's effected all of us. The (literally) international support has been overwhelming and humbling at the same time.

However, on the happiest note EVER....after 72 days in the hospital, brain surgery, a medically induced coma that lasted at least 3 weeks....our Mackenzie was released from the hospital and is now HOME!!!!! We're so excited, and so grateful for all of the support, I know Mackenzie's family is most definitely grateful, but so is the entire Flight Crew and Aviator family. Mackenzie has been an absolute inspiration to all of us. She is, in fact, the toughest little Youth Lv 2 ever to grace the planet (of course we're a little biased).

I was there when she came off the floor, so was my husband who was one of the first to start working with her. All I can say as a learning experience from this is be sure your gym has a plan for medical emergencies (not just injuries, this had absolutely nothing to do with cheerleading, she just happened to be at practice when it happened) in place. As soon as Mackenzie came off the floor the Aviator family jumped right in with the coaches and gym owners and got her where she needed to be in the time she needed to be there.

I know I'm biased because I bleed Aviator red, but I wanted to publicly recognize and thank the owners, coaches, staff and flight crew (on behalf of the family who have said the very same things to us personally but aren't on this board) for their quick response and care of Mackenzie. They truly are lifesavers.

<3 Aviator <3

Back