OT prayers for my family please

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Mar 23, 2010
I have posted this on my facebook already, but there may be more of you here in NJ that I am not friends with on facebook. My aunt was attacked yesterday and the police department is looking for this man. I don't know if this will be on the local news but if anyone in NJ (or PA or NY for that matter) has seen this man please contact the Woodbridge police department.. the phone number is at the end of this article.

http://www.nj.com/news/local/index.ssf/2010/10/sayreville_man_wanted_in_beati.html

many many thoughts being sent your way. i hope your aunt recovers from this and i hope they catch the man who did this. <3

Prayers and hopes for a quick ending to this terrible event and a recovery for your aunt!

that's terrible! i'm so sorry. sending my prayers <3

Prayers that your aunt is ok and that they find him! I'm in a very small town in NY, sometimes those are where these creeps hide. I'll definately keep my eyes open!

my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I hope that aunt is better soon. And I hope that the police find him and nail him to the wall. Keep us posted on the status .

Wow, that makes me sick :( I definitely hope the find him...lots of prayers for your family and for your Aunts recovery.

I'll be praying for your aunt and your family and also that they catch this creep.

I have very good news! He has been caught and taken into custody by the woodbridge police department. I don't know any other details but I will finally be able to sleep tonight. I'm flying home this weekend to see my aunt and family but from what i hear she is doing somewhat better.

It's great to hear a positive update to your story.

I have very good news! He has been caught and taken into custody by the woodbridge police department. I don't know any other details but I will finally be able to sleep tonight. I'm flying home this weekend to see my aunt and family but from what i hear she is doing somewhat better.

that's great! still plenty of prayers your way :)

Thank you all for sending prayers and good thoughts our way. My aunt still has a long recovery ahead of her, but she is now out of the hospital and at home.

Back