All-Star Prayers For Newton, Ct

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Just out of respect for them and the families, can someone please remove this? kingston
i'm so sorry i didn't even think this would be a problem! it's all over twitter and news websites so i didn't think it would be a big deal on here! once again i apologize and i did not mean to disrespect anyone in any way!!

I've heard that the shooters' mom (the reason he did this horrible act) was a substitute teacher... This just adds to my confusion.
Untrue. The shooter lived with his mother (who he killed at their home) who was a Kindergarten teacher. I'm assuming the class had a substitute that day. Psychologists and analysts are saying he killed the kids because they were like an extension of his mother but killing something she cared about so much.

i'm so sorry i didn't even think this would be a problem! it's all over twitter and news websites so i didn't think it would be a big deal on here! once again i apologize and i did not mean to disrespect anyone in any way!!
I understand! I'm personally not offended but I don't know if it is exactly appropriate for it to be posted around. Just because it is everywhere doesn't mean it should be.

This hurts my heart so much. Such innocent children who had their whole lives ahead of them and never thought such an evil even existed in the world, and were probably so excited for Christmas and for Santa to come. The staff who tried to protect them. It all just hurts. I've been praying for all these families during this horrible time. I just can't imagine instead of celebrating Christmas, to have to plan a funeral instead. I can't even deal.

I actually think we should all forget the name of the shooter and each remember the name of a child or adult who died. Please don't take this list down.

I'm going to send them a card, its not much but it's a thought. To let the school know we are thinking about them.

For anyone who wants to do the same here is the address:

sybypaze.jpg

Just out of respect for them and the families, can someone please remove this? kingston

From what I saw it is honestly everywhere. I don't think it really has a purpose here, but it isn't overall doing much being either either.

Untrue. The shooter lived with his mother (who he killed at their home) who was a Kindergarten teacher. I'm assuming the class had a substitute that day. Psychologists and analysts are saying he killed the kids because they were like an extension of his mother but killing something she cared about so much.

Now they are saying that his mother wasn't a teacher there and they can't find her name on the sub list so they're not even sure what ties there are to the school. She possibly volunteered there at some point.

In any case it is just senseless and tragic. Leave the list of names. I didn't know them but they're in my heart now.

latest news - they just evacuated a catholic church in Newtown during their noon time mass because of some kind of threat?

I was thinking about becoming a criminal psychologist but after all of this... I can't even deal with thinking about it. It makes me sick to my stomach. Prayers go out to everyone affected and their families.
"The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and those who are crushed in spirit."
-Psalm 34:18

This is teribble. I can't stop thinking about these kids and families. Praying for them!!!

I do not know if this is true, but my daughter just told me she heard the idiots at Westboro plan to picket at Sandy Hook funerals. I really wish those people would actually read their Bibles and work on comprehending the meaning behind the words - there is nothing Christian in their actions.

yes, sadly
Westboro Baptist Church Says It Will Picket Vigil For Connecticut School Shooting Victims

and the bomb threats mentioned earlier were at the church that the shooter attended along with 8 of the children who were killed.
Newtown, Connecticut Church Bomb Threat: St. Rose Of Lima Evacuated

Back