Prayers For The Zobrist Family

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jun 17, 2010
Around 6am today, Happyland, the local pet store owned by the Zobrist Family caught fire. They are unsure of what caused the fire as of right now, but from the article (read here), they think it was from an electrical issue in the basement. Thankfully none of the family was there at the time and neither were their own dogs, however all of the animals did pass away. Happyland has been in business for I don't even know how long, but ever since I could remember I loved going there to visit the animals and I got to play with many of them often. Not only was it their business, but they lost their home as well. I think a facebook page will get set up soon and that's where you could probably get information if you would like to donate as the family is hoping to rebuild. As soon as I can, I'll post the link.

In the mean time, please keep this family in your prayers, them and their business are very well loved in our community and it's so awful to see such an unfortunate thing happen to an amazing group of people. Thank you.

Back