All-Star Prayers Needed!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 1, 2010
A truly precious young athlete from Rockstar Killers has been hospitalized for 3 days now. She's had numerous Seizures. She has no history of seizures and the doctors are looking for a cause. I spoke with her today and all she could think about was missing Worlds and letting down her team. I'm a true believer in the power of prayer. I come to you today and ask for you to keep Lindsay McDowell, her family and her doctors in your prayers. They just moved her to the ICU. She's a fighter and we're hopeful she will recover from this. I thank you in advance for your prayers and support.

A truly precious young athlete from Rockstar Killers has been hospitalized for 3 days now. She's had numerous Seizures. She has no history of seizures and the doctors are looking for a cause. I spoke with her today and all she could think about was missing Worlds and letting down her team. I'm a true believer in the power of prayer. I come to you today and ask for you to keep Lindsay McDowell, her family and her doctors in your prayers. They just moved her to the ICU. She's a fighter and we're hopeful she will recover from this. I thank you in advance for your prayers and support.

Prayers sent from NY

Prayers from Louisiana. I hope a miracle is on its way.

Prayers to everyone affected by this. Hope they find the cause and get her on the road to recovery quickly.

She, her family and teammates are in my thoughts. How absolutely terrible. I hope they are able to determine what is causing the seizures and are able to get her healthy as soon as possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back