All-Star Predictions?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I predict that something unsafe and outrageous due to neglect and incompetence will occur at Worlds, Cheersport, NCA, UCA, and/or one (or both) of the Summits. Many will be outraged and upset and post about it here and other social media outlets. A sort of apology will be made. Shock will fade. Everyone will forget about it 6 months later. The cycle will repeat until something catastrophic happens.
Truth out!!!!

Expecting Small Coed to be mad this year! SMOED will definitely want to prove that they are still the best, but Brandon will be hungry for another title. Not to mention there are so many other teams like KC, Prodigy, Midnight, Ice, Stingrays and Vision!

I *thought * I heard Vizion was going medium but I could be completely wrong. They are amazing and can kill it anywhere.

Honestly excited for Ohio Extreme. The SS5 and SC5 (new!) are beyond amazing. So much talent and fun. Plus the music is so good. I really worried about music this year.. I'm not disappointed. Gonna be a fun year hopefully [emoji6][emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back