All-Star Preview For Cheer! Cja's Show On Cmt!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

*sigh* all i was saying is the outcome was upsetting, nothing more. i said nothing about them not learning lessons, or the journey. don't make my words out to be something than what it is.

It's all good @boyorange :) wasn't attacking you, just trying to ad some depth to your statement about the outcome being upsetting, which kind of went without saying...twice. Lol. I get what you meant though. It was hard to accept that the season was over and there were no more chances to reach that goal...but I don't think it'll be portrayed as misery and sadness because it wasn't like that. Ive witnessed teams handle third worse.

*sigh* all i was saying is the outcome was upsetting, nothing more. i said nothing about them not learning lessons, or the journey. don't make my words out to be something than what it is.

Sorry! I didn't mean to start that. I was just trying to be quirky like master what's his name in Kung Foo Panda. I'm sure it was super disappointing for them to not reach their ultimate goal.... That's why I set my goals so low that just by showing up to practice I reach them :)

This looks like the PERFECT balance of showing how tough cheerleading is without making Patty Ann look like a total monster.

Yeah it seemed like they kind of toned her down a bit in the editing. I think she came across a lot nastier in the previews for the last season.

Also I was at Spirit Fest when they were filming, I feel like I should be famous by association!

I'm so excited to see it!
I hate how all my friends watch "Cheer Perfection" (they're cheerleaders, fyi) and I try to say "Hey, a new season of Cheer is coming up" and they think of cheer perfection -___- Patty Ann is just amazing, okay? Okay.

Finally. It looks like this show is more about the TEAM and the gym - without all the horrendous staged drama. Cheerleader Nation (Lifetime) was another great show in this same vein. So glad this one focuses on all star cheer - because so many people still do not seem to know what the sport really is. Can't wait to tune in, CMT!

In clip 5 what is that girl wearing on her face ?
It is a facemask, she has broken her nose several times, she wears it as a precaution at practices mostly when learning new skills. They had gotten a new pyramid only a week or so before the photoshoot.

Back