All-Star Preview For Cheer! Cja's Show On Cmt!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Guys I have a football game tomorrow night and then have to go to bed early for the ACT :( wahhhhh!!! I wanted to see it live!

I am very satisfied with that article. :)

Guys I have a football game tomorrow night and then have to go to bed early for the ACT :( wahhhhh!!! I wanted to see it live!
This is what I find a bit silly. A show for and about cheerleaders is on a friday night when a lot have a football game to cheer at. Like I get its an allstar team and a large majority dont cheer sideline but still..... I wanna watch it live :( hahah

I was happy with it. This review essentially separated this show from other seemingly similar reality shows by putting it in the "watchable" column. It mentioned how it focused on the athletes and their achievements rather than the drama mamas. I took their comparison to gymnastics as a positive not negative remark because it in their eyes it legitimizes the athleticism of the sport. Now if only I can stay awake until 11 tonight to watch it....setting DVR now.

I was happy with it. This review essentially separated this show from other seemingly similar reality shows by putting it in the "watchable" column. It mentioned how it focused on the athletes and their achievements rather than the drama mamas. I took their comparison to gymnastics as a positive not negative remark because it in their eyes it legitimizes the athleticism of the sport. Now if only I can stay awake until 11 tonight to watch it....setting DVR now.
I know how you feel. My daughter's first week back to school and I've been getting up at 5:30 with her to make sure she has everything she needs. 11 pm seems like it's so late. Oh well! I have my DVR set also...lol!

On Live, Kelly just did a quick preview and did her version of Patty Ann...so funny!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol my mom and grandma both just called me to tell me about this "new cheer show they heard kelly talking about this morning." i felt kinda bad because my grandma got so excited to tell me about it thinking i wouldn't have already known, and then i told her i've known about it for months. hahaha

The good thing is that this is the only night it will be on at 11pm. For the next five weeks it will air at 10pm. It also repeats several times!
They must know I'm old. Bless CMT for giving me the chance to watch it first run. Seriously I am so excited to see this; I remember years ago seeing CJA for the very first time at Americheer in Disney and although their performance was impressive, what really made me envious was the way that organization was run. I watched those kids in their practice clothes and bows eating together, walking together, winning together...and wanted so badly for our gym to take the example and run their organization in a similar fashion.

Back