Privileges??

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i'm confused?!? what is this...

Haha I don't know if you were joking so if you are forgive me!

Their was a big situation right before worlds where someone couldn't compete because the other gym wouldn't release him to do so!! So it was a joke!!

I am way over 18 and would like to be purple and have special privileges! Thank you:p

Haha I don't know if you were joking so if you are forgive me!

Their was a big situation right before worlds where someone couldn't compete because the other gym wouldn't release him to do so!! So it was a joke!!

Ooooh haha sorry, no i have found that for some reason i can only post on certain areas of the board whereas before i could post everywhere. I can't even reply to posts that i have previously replied to. kind of an issue...

Ooooh haha sorry, no i have found that for some reason i can only post on certain areas of the board whereas before i could post everywhere. I can't even reply to posts that i have previously replied to. kind of an issue...

If it's in the music section, no one can reply in there currently. That forum has been disabled temporarily.

Oh good to know, that would be the section i was refering to. Thank you, you just made my day.

Oh good to know, that would be the section i was refering to. Thank you, you just made my day.

No problem. I'm sure it will be back up soon.

Back