Pro Cheerleading

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Not sure about the ravens, but the Packers do. Can't wait for the season to start, I never been to an NFL football game before.
Packers uses college cheerleaders right? That's so exciting. You are going to have tons of fun! I wish there was a dance-esque version of NFL cheer for men

Yup! The UW-Green Bay team doubles as the Packer cheer team. Watch for me on tv ;) Maybe you should start a team! Hahah

I most deffinetly will! One of my best friends, Madalyn, is on the Dance Team at UNCG (where I cheer) and she is from Wisconsin and like the BIGGEST Green Bay packers fan so we watch the games together. I will most deffinetly look for you!

Hahaha I'm considering it, but I have a feeling a lot of people wouldnt like male pom.. maybe for a smaller sports divison :) Because I love dancing and being sassy when I perform.. not what coed team stunters typically get to do haha

I most deffinetly will! One of my best friends, Madalyn, is on the Dance Team at UNCG (where I cheer) and she is from Wisconsin and like the BIGGEST Green Bay packers fan so we watch the games together. I will most deffinetly look for you!

Hahaha I'm considering it, but I have a feeling a lot of people wouldnt like male pom.. maybe for a smaller sports divison :) Because I love dancing and being sassy when I perform.. not what coed team stunters typically get to do haha

Sweet! Just look for a blonde girl, which will be hard to do cuz my sisters are also on the team (we're triplets) so we basically look the same and there are three other blonde girls on the team lol. I think male pom would be awesome! There's this one guy in my grade that can do the Single Ladies dance so good, almost better than Beyonce haha. I could totally see him do something like that.

Sweet! Just look for a blonde girl, which will be hard to do cuz my sisters are also on the team (we're triplets) so we basically look the same and there are three other blonde girls on the team lol. I think male pom would be awesome! There's this one guy in my grade that can do the Single Ladies dance so good, almost better than Beyonce haha. I could totally see him do something like that.

Haha will do! If you all look alike then I'll just look for all 3 of you! That's awesome, getting to cheer with your siblings! None of my siblings did cheerleading.. although one did gymnastics and another ballet when we were little.

Wouldn't it though?? I want to do it SO badly. Im even going to take some pom classes this year to get better at it, and some zumba. Haha I bet! I love the Single Ladies Dance. There was a guy who tried out for the Broncos Cheerleaders but he didnt make it (he wasnt very good):

Haha will do! If you all look alike then I'll just look for all 3 of you! That's awesome, getting to cheer with your siblings! None of my siblings did cheerleading.. although one did gymnastics and another ballet when we were little.

Wouldn't it though?? I want to do it SO badly. Im even going to take some pom classes this year to get better at it, and some zumba. Haha I bet! I love the Single Ladies Dance. There was a guy who tried out for the Broncos Cheerleaders but he didnt make it (he wasnt very good):

Well you were defintely the cool one for doing cheer!! That guys is awesome for trying out. They should totally make guy Pom teams. What girl wouldn't want to watch that during half time?

Well you were defintely the cool one for doing cheer!! That guys is awesome for trying out. They should totally make guy Pom teams. What girl wouldn't want to watch that during half time?

Haha thanks! I was the first guy cheerleader ever at my high school, and the first in 5 years at my college. They really should! Imagine how much fun it would be! Maybe I could move to like, Vegas, or something and try to start one there. haha

Haha thanks! I was the first guy cheerleader ever at my high school, and the first in 5 years at my college. They really should! Imagine how much fun it would be! Maybe I could move to like, Vegas, or something and try to start one there. haha

You were?! That's so cool!! Hahah do it! I bet you could come up with some really awesome name for it.

Back