Pro Shops.... With International Shipping

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 15, 2009
Anyone know any pro shops which ship to countries outside of the USA?

As far as I know Cheer athletics and Cheer extreme are the only people that ship to other countries.

Yes :) when you order you select 'International' instead of entering a state, then change the country selection. :)

Cheer Athletics does not ship international?? Or maybe to the UK, but I know I tried to order to Sweden last season and it didn't work.

Cheer Athletics does not ship international?? Or maybe to the UK, but I know I tried to order to Sweden last season and it didn't work.
CA ship international according to the dropdown list on the checkout page. In Europe the only options are England, Scotland, Norway, Germany and France. :confused: I'm going to give it a try...If not I'll have to go traveling in the states, just to visit the gyms to buy shirts ;)

Well it let me fill out the order form, then declined my payment, but said my order had been recieved :confused::confused: Looks like a t trip to the states is in order LOL

Good idea to start this thread! I bought a few shirts when I was in America last year so wasn't too sure which proshops would ship here. Will definitely be checking out SoT. Hopefully Cheer Extreme will bring out a new Worlds shirt - my two from last year are lush!

The gerogia allstars pro shop never works, and i never get replies when i email gyms to ask them about shirts and pro shops :/

My wish current list is -

Maryland Marlins
Georgia Allstars
Fierce Allstars
Green bay Elite

fierces pro shop deosnt work proply, neither does georgias, green bay and marlins dont reply to emails :(

The gerogia allstars pro shop never works, and i never get replies when i email gyms to ask them about shirts and pro shops :/

My wish current list is -

Maryland Marlins
Georgia Allstars
Fierce Allstars
Green bay Elite

fierces pro shop deosnt work proply, neither does georgias, green bay and marlins dont reply to emails :(
Georgia only has a few shirts for sell right now so not much to put on the website. If you're interested pm me.

Back