Pro Shops.... With International Shipping

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

How long did it take to arrive if you don't mind me asking? I ordered a shirt from them last month and it hasn't arrived yet. Sending off an enquiry email just now to ask when it was shipped. I move out in a month and I'm worried it won't get here in time!
About 2 weeks -max maybe even quicker than that. Both times I ordered from them it arrived so quick, I was rather surprised at how quick it came as other ones Ive ordered from took longer. :s

I orderd a shirt from CA in Oct and they still won't send it me!!
I ordered one in january and STILL haven't got it. Even after countless emails to them. They HAVE my money, but I do not have a shirt :( If I do not have a reply by next week, I'm going to send them a letter, with bank statements to prove that the money has gone to them from my account and that it has NOT been refunded. So annoying!!!!!!

CEA pro shop I have found is by far superior to many of the other pro shops! Their communication is fantastic (always reply to emails quickly) and their shipping usually arrives 1-2 weeks max from first putting the order through. Sometimes as SOME of their prices are automatic for shipping they have reduced them in the past for me but I'm not sure if that's because I end up buying everything new that they put on there anyways.

I ordered from WC and they had sold out so sent me a cheque which I couldn't cash. It took around 1-2 weeks to reply to my email but they actually brought the shirt to worlds for me which was awesome! Once I got in touch with the correct person they were very helpful too.

I am maybe going to start getting CA but will maybe email them first to find out times!

CEA pro shop I have found is by far superior to many of the other pro shops! Their communication is fantastic (always reply to emails quickly) and their shipping usually arrives 1-2 weeks max from first putting the order through. Sometimes as SOME of their prices are automatic for shipping they have reduced them in the past for me but I'm not sure if that's because I end up buying everything new that they put on there anyways.

I ordered from WC and they had sold out so sent me a cheque which I couldn't cash. It took around 1-2 weeks to reply to my email but they actually brought the shirt to worlds for me which was awesome! Once I got in touch with the correct person they were very helpful too.

I am maybe going to start getting CA but will maybe email them first to find out times!

Agreed CEA are amazing at running their proshop! I feel like its one of the main reasons they have such a huge worldwide fan base.

Agreed CEA are amazing at running their proshop! I feel like its one of the main reasons they have such a huge worldwide fan base.
lucyemma I agree with both your comments too. They are eXtremely helpful and always have such nice items too buy. I have to control how much I look on their site as always want everything! When I first purchased from them it was between worlds and fruited, so as you can imagine they were super busy, but still replied to my emails quickly and also shipped it out in good time too! Deff the best proshop i've purchased from -their customer service is just as awesome as their coaching IMO.

Just found out that the CA pro shop ships to the UK for $10 :cloud9:
If they got good reviews then I'd definitely be ordering something but so many people say that either things don't turn up or take months to come. I'll wait until they start getting decent reviews I think.

If they got good reviews then I'd definitely be ordering something but so many people say that either things don't turn up or take months to come. I'll wait until they start getting decent reviews I think.
I'm with you on that. I would order CA items tomorrow if there were good reviews but I have at least 3 friend who have ordered and either don't receive them for months or never at all.. I hope it gets better so I can start ordering as their stuff is beautiful

Well firstly I need to wait until I have money..! I'll probably go for it anyway, I think my bank has some sort of policy when it comes to buying online stuff, so they give you the money back if the item doesn't arrive or something... Will look into that before I buy though!

Well firstly I need to wait until I have money..! I'll probably go for it anyway, I think my bank has some sort of policy when it comes to buying online stuff, so they give you the money back if the item doesn't arrive or something... Will look into that before I buy though!
Definately look into that because since it's overseas and outside of Europe (different laws and policies) so ask if it applies to orders from the USA

I ordered Shirts from CA in may, it took some weeks bc they shipped it via us postal service but i expected it to take some time and i got the shirts and love them! And i really appreciate the fact that they offer US postal bc its so much cheaper than UPS

Back