Pro Shops.... With International Shipping

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I know how u all feel. I live in Canada and some shirts i wanted to get from some teams dont have international shipping... ugh sometimes i wish i lived in the States so i wouldnt have to deal with trying to find if some shops have international shipping or not.

Cheer Athletics shipping went up since they re-did their pro shop :( I was so frustrated about the cali postage- $40 seems excessive!

From what I can tell (though I am yet to order from it) Top Gun ship internationally :) my friends are hopefully buying me a backpack from there :D

Since US to international destination postage went up, I wonder if it would be cheaper to use one of the reshipper services? I've never used one myself, but I have shipped to one for a customer. She lived in Dubai, but I shipped to her service in Illinois.

CEA have international shipping but it can be quite pricey, CA was relatively cheap (about 16 dollars/around 10 pound) but since they got the new pro shop its gone ridiculously dear and I was going to buy a tshirt but now that won't happen, world cup is about $16/£10 thinking of ordering from them. Stingrays say you should email the provider about international, but when you go to the basket it automatically changes to international

Does anyone know of any international pro shops that ship to the US?
As far as I'm aware, teams in the UK don't really have pro shops. I'm sure most of the teams coming to Worlds would be willing to trade though! Just find them on Facebook/Twitter :)

As far as I'm aware, teams in the UK don't really have pro shops. I'm sure most of the teams coming to Worlds would be willing to trade though! Just find them on Facebook/Twitter :)
i can't come to worlds this year :( I was hoping to do a swap (different from a trade) with an international user. I made a thread for it, if you know anyone interested.

Anyone had problems with the Cheer Athletics proshop? Trying to order a couple of Worlds tees for me and a friend (splitting shipping costs yay!) but it keeps taking me back to the payment page after it says it's processing and comes up with "field format error". I know I'm entering my card details correctly, and after I initially enter my card number it comes up with a little green tick next to it so I know it's right.
Any thoughts? I've emailed them to ask as well. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this problem.

Back