All-Star Pro Spirit

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 15, 2009
Pro Spirit from Texas a couple of years ago where really good and popular but I havent heard anything about them the last couple of years. Are they still around or rebuilding?

They're still around. Cp has a classmate on their J4 and another friend on their Y2. I have no idea what other teams they have, though.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

One of their teams won the summit last year! It was small senior level one. They also had a small coed worlds team - Facebook said they beat 43 teams, not sure where that places them.... Top 20 maybe? So yeah they're still around!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

We competed against their Small Coed 5 team this past year. Very strong team but I never really saw them "hit" but they had skills for days. Pretty clean tumbling too. Didnt see them at Worlds but wouldnt be shocked if they got Top 20 like poster above said.

They used to be a huge gym back in the day (circa 2003). Many smaller gyms have popped up near McKinney though over the past 10 years, plus CA & Express are just a drive away as well now, so I believe that their athlete pool has perhaps been split up in many directions.

They used to be a huge gym back in the day (circa 2003). Many smaller gyms have popped up near McKinney though over the past 10 years, plus CA & Express are just a drive away as well now, so I believe that their athlete pool has perhaps been split up in many directions.

I could be mistaken, but I think they are just as big as they ever were. They have several strong teams, including one who I believe won their division at that Varsity Summit competition in Orando.

Back