Music Professional Cheer Music Mixers..

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 13, 2010
Hello,
I am a cheer coach, I am in need of a custom cheer mix for my competition team, I have contacted like 3 Mixers, and none have contacted me back, :( I know this is the busiest part of the season.
If any Mixers can message me on here, so we can go into details that will be great.

Thank you :)

Hello,
I am a cheer coach, I am in need of a custom cheer mix for my competition team, I have contacted like 3 Mixers, and none have contacted me back, :( I know this is the busiest part of the season.
If any Mixers can message me on here, so we can go into details that will be great.

Thank you :)

I would love to help you. My website is mixitupstudios.com and you can call our office at 866-863-2408

If you have a great budget, I reccomend Kyle Blitch or JR. If your looking for some quality music for a lower price - I HIGHLY reccomend Billy Kulik with Pro Cheer Inc. http://procheerinc.com/ I use Billy for ALL of my choroegraphy gigs and he is dead on with my requests, DEAD ON with dates. If he says Ill have it Monday night, ill have it monday night!

I wanna say thank you for every1 that messaged me or commented on here to help me out for music! It was really stressfull, for being a week till a choreography day and I didnt have music, I know usually you do choreography first then music but this is for a school team so theres so much to do in a little short time! lol
Ihave found some1 already! he got it to me within a couple of days! :) wanna say a big thank you to Erik from Cheer Solutions! :D

(sorry for this late response, didnt want to post this till it was official and I got the music lol )

Back