All-Star Program With Open 5 In Metro-atl?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

May 15, 2012
Hey Fierceboard family! I'm looking for a program in the Atlanta area that has an Open level 5 that we can consider for next year. My kiddo is on an Open 4 with level 5 skills so we're thinking about next season a bit in advance. Right offhand I can only think of maybe Stingrays and Rockstar Atlanta. Any other program suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I'm curious, why are you looking for Open specifically? I can't keep up with all these new divisions and what they mean.

I'm curious, why are you looking for Open specifically? I can't keep up with all these new divisions and what they mean.
My guess would be that the athlete is over 18 years old. "Open" in the since of an age group has been around forever, not really new.

My guess would be that the athlete is over 18 years old. "Open" in the since of an age group has been around forever, not really new.

Yeah I was just going by her picture, the kids look younger. "Open" has meant various things at different points in time (it used to mean you could have younger kids on Sr teams). I've gotten used to "International" being for adults, and now "Open" is back... but International divisions are still here (also there are Global divisions, whatever that is). lol I can't keep up.

Last edited:
Yeah I was just going by her picture, the kids look younger. "Open" has meant various things at different points in time (it used to mean you could have younger kids on Sr teams). I've gotten used to "International" being for adults, and now "Open" is back... but International divisions are still here (also there are Global divisions, whatever that is). lol I can't keep up.
Restricted also used to be called open. They really need to find some new descriptors LOL.

my daughters open 5 team is 14 and up, same as international open........but yes I am confused by the different names,

my daughters open 5 team is 14 and up, same as international open........but yes I am confused by the different names,
One is USASF and follows their rules (new divisions). One is IASF and follows theirs (same as they've been for years)

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Back