All-Star Pull Ups For Zoe

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 16, 2012
Help an Athlete at American Elite Allstars raise awareness for Cystic Fibrosis and renovate the floor of the hospital she has to visit regulary. Zoe Watterson was diagnosed with Cystic Fibrosis at birth and has struggled with it ever since. She takes 52 pills a day and has hour long treatments in the morning and at night. This will hopefully be the first season she completes in the past few years. Lets help spread the word throughout the industry and help an amazing athlete achieve her wish. Any way you can help would be incredible. Follow the links below for more information or to donate.

Training youth for fitness, preparing for life - Fit Me Up! | Fit Me Up!

Pull ups for Zoe | Facebook

Pull Ups for Zoe | American Kids Unlimited

Help an Athlete at American Elite Allstars raise awareness for Cystic Fibrosis and renovate the floor of the hospital she has to visit regulary. Zoe Watterson was diagnosed with Cystic Fibrosis at birth and has struggled with it ever since. She takes 52 pills a day and has hour long treatments in the morning and at night. This will hopefully be the first season she completes in the past few years. Lets help spread the word throughout the industry and help an amazing athlete achieve her wish. Any way you can help would be incredible. Follow the links below for more information or to donate.

Training youth for fitness, preparing for life - Fit Me Up! | Fit Me Up!

Pull ups for Zoe | Facebook

Pull Ups for Zoe | American Kids Unlimited

I would like one of those Tshirts if it could be sent to Oregon. Can I pay with PayPal or something?

Theo is still getting the design finalized and then there will be an online order form. I'll post here once there is more info.

Back