Punch Fronts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

@Kris10boo any advice?

Sorry, couldn't help myself. :)

Ones perception is not always reality.
Can't believe I missed this earlier...
So the only thing I felt I could of done better in my punch front (besides landing on my feet) is actually punch more. When I went for it I thought I punched so high but really I just threw myself over. It was a great!

You got to have confidence and a little peer pressure, no drills needed!
Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, she definitely needs more punch. I'm going to post a video of her punch front after her class tonight

Do them up onto a high mat, so you forward roll onto it. That will give you the idea of going up and pulling your butt into the air. From there, I worked to tracks onto a crash mat, spring floor to crash mat and finally just tried them on floor.

Our coaches stack matt's to the height they want the girls to be at then have girls run and punch up to do forward roll onto that mat - it is tough work and I am sure I am not describing it well. My kids also spent a lot of time at open gym doing this on the tumble track.

Yes I did! I have my punch front lol jk but yes I have done it and it's on YouTube lol

lol so attempted to do a punch front and were not successful? It's quite brave of you to post it on YouTube. I now mustt see said video so I can be in the know lol

lol so attempted to do a punch front and were not successful? It's quite brave of you to post it on YouTube. I now mustt see said video so I can be in the know lol
It was successful in entertaining many people including kris10boo who was able to laugh at it.

The Fierce Board, where the NSA has nothing on the Mods

Hey I landed it kind of!

A cheer dad at my daughters gym made this video. The woww that you hear is my daughter lol

Hey I landed it kind of!

A cheer dad at my daughters gym made this video. The woww that you hear is my daughter lol

can you post the youtube link or the title? I can't get the video on my phone

can you post the youtube link or the title? I can't get the video on my phone
If you just type in " cheer mom punch front" on YouTube it should be toward the top of the page. The person who posted the videos YouTube name is 85nonsense

The thumbnail of the video is basically someone who just landed on their butt. Hope you're able to find it.

If you just type in " cheer mom punch front" on YouTube it should be toward the top of the page. The person who posted the videos YouTube name is 85nonsense

The thumbnail of the video is basically someone who just landed on their butt. Hope you're able to find it.

thank you

Back