Punch Fronts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The guy who posted this video also uploaded the unedited video if you click his page it's the only other video.
This happened so quickly from the time I made the comment to the moms that front tumbling looks so easy, and the moms were like if it's easy do it! I said ok!
She said well let me go to the restroom because I will pee on myself from laughing. She goes to the restroom. I said to myself I could do this.

I walk to the floor the owner says just so everyone hears this I'm not responsible when you get injured! I agreed. I go get in line as they tell another girl to show how it's done. From the time the girl goes then I go it was only 55 seconds.

This whole thing from my comment to them saying do it then and the mom peeing spanned over 5 mins.

I probably should of warmed up on the tumble track or onto a mat or stretched but I just went for it. A proper supportive bra, the correct clothing and me not wearing untied sperrys could of helped also.

I feel wobbly now because of my broken ankle ;( that I never got looked at otherwise I would attempt it again. I think I could do it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back