Music Put Some Respek On My Name Cheer Mix

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 29, 2016

I'm sure you have all seen the video of Birdman telling the radio host of 105.1 in New York to "Put Some Respek on his name" or at least saw the internet going crazy about it. Here is our Cheer Mix with the samples in it along with some of Birdman's /Big Tymers biggest hits!!!

ENJOY! If you would like a copy, register for our Music Makeover Competition! Put Some Respek On My Name!!!

I'm sure you have all seen the video of Birdman telling the radio host of 105.1 in New York to "Put Some Respek on his name" or at least saw the internet going crazy about it. Here is our Cheer Mix with the samples in it along with some of Birdman's /Big Tymers biggest hits!!!

ENJOY! If you would like a copy, register for our Music Makeover Competition! Put Some Respek On My Name!!!

...Are you really trying to sell us music that we can't even legally use?

No offense, but I have to be frank with you (then again, when haven't I been?): this is super try-hard. An 8-count track would have been enough. A has-been rapper's show of wannabe thuggism is not exciting enough to prompt people to buy Birdman-themed cheer mixes. A funny voiceover? Maybe. But at this point, you're trying to float Swiss cheese. It's not working. You don't have to be over-the-top ridiculous, or super trendy to sell a mix.

If anything, you're making yourself look less professional by doing all of this. Not trying to be harsh, but that's how people will read you.

ETA: You know what you should have done? A Worlds recap mix. With voiceovers talking about the wet floor, taped gates, division winners, etc. And it would all be humorous, like the No Name Allstars Mix.

Last edited:
Back