Pw Level 1

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 15, 2012
This is a huge reach, but I'm just brainstorming right now. For pop Warner level 1, would it be legal to do on a "table" level thigh stand:
A half up switch up;
A kind of lib full around or only a "half around" to double leg-if you can understand what I'm trying to describe it would be one base and a back and the back would be in contact with the flyer the whole time, and obviously the base would be kneeling and would grab near the ankles when the flyer spins. I don't even think it would be possible to do without the base possible getting kicked or kneed, but would it be legal? I have a feeling the full or half around would be illegal even though its like a foot off the ground. I hope I'm making sense!

This is a huge reach, but I'm just brainstorming right now. For pop Warner level 1, would it be legal to do on a "table" level thigh stand:
A half up switch up;
A kind of lib full around or only a "half around" to double leg-if you can understand what I'm trying to describe it would be one base and a back and the back would be in contact with the flyer the whole time, and obviously the base would be kneeling and would grab near the ankles when the flyer spins. I don't even think it would be possible to do without the base possible getting kicked or kneed, but would it be legal? I have a feeling the full or half around would be illegal even though its like a foot off the ground. I hope I'm making sense!
1/4 turns only in pop warner level 1

Back