All-Star Q's About Tickets

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yea. and it will make me happy when i run past the line in the morning.

And i rented a car so i dont have to rely on the buses. I hate having to wait for a few more people to get on. But i just realized that ill have to walk farther now. Blah!

So jealous! I wish I was old enough..just a few more years! haha Those buses are a pain...especially last year when I stayed at Pop Century and the bus didn't go directly to Wide World of Sports :( Luckily, I am at All Star Sports this year!

Does anyone know the hours for tickets Friday night? We went really early Saturday morning last year and had no problems, but we're getting there a little earlier Friday this year.

We are staying at All-Star Sports Resort, is there a way of getting tickets through Conceirge desk at the resort? I've done it before for park tickets and such. I'd hate to give up and hour or more just to take the bus(es) over to WWOS on Friday just to buy ticekts.

So jealous! I wish I was old enough..just a few more years! haha Those buses are a pain...especially last year when I stayed at Pop Century and the bus didn't go directly to Wide World of Sports :( Luckily, I am at All Star Sports this year!

We were just at Disney for a family vacation and I investigated the bus service for Pop during Worlds. They don't have the bus to WWOS leave from DHS anymore. It picks up at Pop to Caribbean Beach to WWOS and then on the return drop off at Pop and then Caribbean Beach. It's supposed to leave on the hour and half hour on a normal day but I am sure with the influx of cheer guests and teams staying at these hotels during Worlds weekend it should be more often than that. Let's hope!!

When all else fails....Yellow Cab. 407-422-2222

If I purchase the tickets through the USASF/Disney (park hoppers) in advance I don't have to worry about anything else right? They'll send them to me in the mail right? At least last year I ordered some park hoppers (for a different event) and they sent them to me in the mail. Do I just take my little park hopper card w/me to the Wide World of Sports/Milkhouse and I'm good, or is there something else I need to do?

Oh great... that's where I'm staying this year :mad: Where does that bus go to?

Are you talking about the Disney or USASF busses? Were you staying on the package or did you make separate reservations?

Are you talking about the Disney or USASF busses? Were you staying on the package or did you make separate reservations?

The Disney buses. At Pop Century-separate reservation (last year) ...For Sports I will be staying under a team package this year. Last year when I stayed at Pop Century there was no bus for us to go directly from the hotel to the venue. I am assuming the USASF buses will be able to take athletes there though @emmabug95 When we stayed at Pop Century we took a bus to Sports usually and then to Wide World of Sports.

The Disney buses. At Pop Century-separate reservation (last year) ...For Sports I will be staying under a team package this year. Last year when I stayed at Pop Century there was no bus for us to go directly from the hotel to the venue. I am assuming the USASF buses will be able to take athletes there though @emmabug95 When we stayed at Pop Century we took a bus to Sports usually and then to Wide World of Sports.
Oh that's smart! Thanks for the help :)

Yes, the Disney busses used to only go to Hollywood and then you had to transfer to WWoS. I *THINK* that it has changed, but check first.

Yes, the Disney busses used to only go to Hollywood and then you had to transfer to WWoS. I *THINK* that it has changed, but check first.

That would be amazing for those who are staying over there..It was quite the hassle, but luckily for day 2 we had a ride over!

The direct buses from Sports Resort to WWOS are only for the people who bought the package. It's not for spectators, right? As a spectator staying at Sports, I would have to take a bus to the TTC then transfer to WWOS???

The direct buses from Sports Resort to WWOS are only for the people who bought the package. It's not for spectators, right? As a spectator staying at Sports, I would have to take a bus to the TTC then transfer to WWOS???

Correct, and only athletes. Spectators, even if they bought the package do not ge to ride the bus.

Back