Question About Summit Hotels

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

They use Allstar, Pop Century, Caribbean Beach. If those all seek out then they'll go to plan B but no idea where those rooms could be.

**Less than 8 Worlds bids events remain. May the odds be forever in your favor**

Last year we ended up at the Dolphin as the 'overflow' hotel because we got our bid so late. They did not have Pop as an option, which may be why it was added for this year.

Getting into the all star really depends on when you get your bid because last year my team got an at large just a few weeks before summit and the Hotel was all booked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Allstar is now booked if you didn't reserve it already. The few people on our team who didn't do it in time are in pop century. So we will have like 20 kids in pop century between j3 and y1 and the other 5 teams and some j3 and y1 kids in allstar.

It should be interesting... But I heard they aren't super far apart so that's good.

Allstar is now booked if you didn't reserve it already. The few people on our team who didn't do it in time are in pop century. So we will have like 20 kids in pop century between j3 and y1 and the other 5 teams and some j3 and y1 kids in allstar.

It should be interesting... But I heard they aren't super far apart so that's good.

They are about 5 mins apart- I was at Pop for UCA and drove over to All Star to pick up tickets. It isn't too bad if you have a car. Not sure if they will have a bus that goes to All Star from Pop.

They are about 5 mins apart- I was at Pop for UCA and drove over to All Star to pick up tickets. It isn't too bad if you have a car. Not sure if they will have a bus that goes to All Star from Pop.
They dont have a bus I'm pretty sure. Because when I stayed at pop I wanted to go to Allstar to buy shirts and the way I got there was I took the bus from Pop to ESPN then took a bus from ESPN to Allstar. Sounds long but it wasn't too bad, especially if you go on Thursday when there's no competition going on.

They dont have a bus I'm pretty sure. Because when I stayed at pop I wanted to go to Allstar to buy shirts and the way I got there was I took the bus from Pop to ESPN then took a bus from ESPN to Allstar. Sounds long but it wasn't too bad, especially if you go on Thursday when there's no competition going on.

That is what we would have done if I hadn't had a car this weekend. With Pop being a Summit hotel, I wonder if they will run a bus on Friday and Saturday for people who need to pick up tickets.

That is what we would have done if I hadn't had a car this weekend. With Pop being a Summit hotel, I wonder if they will run a bus on Friday and Saturday for people who need to pick up tickets.
From memory and based on Worlds, no they will not. Hope I'm wrong.

**If you spend $700 to chase a Paid bid was it really worth your money**

Latest posts

Back